Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Guest Blogger

If you are a blogger, or an avid blog follower, you've heard of guest bloggers. People who are invited to post or someone else's blog are referred to as guest bloggers. Tomorrow, I am going to be a guest blogger of a different sort. I will be visiting a fourth grade classroom in my school to talk to them about my blog. Their teacher recently set up a class blog for them on kidblog.org. They are using the site to blog their weekly reading log entries. Blogging is new for them, and my friend thought it would be interesting if I came in and talked to them about my blog.

I can't wait to share my experience with the children tomorrow. I hope I can convey my passion for writing and my enthusiasm for the blogging platform to them. Even more exciting is that they are going to share their blogs with me. I'm eager to read what they've written so far and to hear about all the great books they are reading independently.

Tomorrow, I'll be a guest blogger. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll get to realize my dream of publishing a children's book, and I'll get to be a guest author in a classroom somewhere. You have to learn to walk before you can run!

1 comment: